Looking for a digital bulletin solution? Consider an interactive experience that goes beyond a static PDF on your website.
What about fill-in-the-blank sermon notes and other features to keep people engaged?
My Sermon Notes is a discipleship-first app to do exactly that. Their flagship feature lets you create digital fill-in-the-blank sermon notes. Digital note-taking is nothing new. So what sets this app apart?
Users will enjoy these superior features:
- Notes save automatically – no more emailing yourself or forgetting to press the “Save” button. My Sermon Notes saves sermon notes automatically. Just like the stock notes app on your phone.
- Cloud-synced between devices – because you never know when you’ll want to dive into the Word. Sermon notes follow you to your tablet and future phone.
- Search in seconds – fill-in-the-blank sermon notes should be searchable just like regular notes. So we created an epic search feature.
- Available offline – want to reflect on God’s Word unplugged? View sermon notes offline from any location.
The drag-and-drop builder lets you create sermon outlines in minutes. Add links to videos, use rich formatting, and make it your own. You can print a PDF version of the outline for use in paper bulletins.
A digital bulletin is more than just notes.
Explore these other interactive features of My Sermon Notes:
- Prayer Requests – no more one-sided prayer request forms. Let users submit prayer requests and receive comments from other church members. Adjust privacy settings to your needs.
- Announcements – send push notification announcements from anywhere. Do devotionals or keep church members in the loop.
- Connection Card – use our in-house connection card form, or link directly to your ChMS.
- Customizable Church Hub – add unlimited custom tabs. My Sermon Notes is your hub for your church.
The setup process is easy for you and your congregation. Users can use Facebook, Google, or Apple to create an account in seconds.